I'm happy to announce the release of RhodeCode 1.2.3 !
Downloads at: http://pypi.python.org/pypi#downloads
Demo at: http://demo.rhodecode.org
This is a scheduled bugfix release. Fixing found bugs from previous release.
In addition we extended set of API methods with few usefull ones. Enjoy !
Here is the full changelog for this release
- added option to manage repos group for non admin users
- added following API methods for get_users, create_user, get_users_groups,
get_users_group, create_users_group, add_user_to_users_groups, get_repos,
get_repo, create_repo, add_user_to_repo
- implements #237 added password confirmation for my account
and admin edit user.
- implements #291 email notification for global events are now sent to all
administrator users, and global config email.
- added option for passing auth method for smtp mailer
- #276 issue with adding a single user with id>10 to usergroups
- #277 fixes windows LDAP settings in which missing values breaks the ldap auth
- #288 fixes managing of repos in a group for non admin user