I'm happy to announce the release of RhodeCode 1.4.0!
RhodeCode 1.4.0 is another planned feature release.
Most relevant new features include
- new pull-request driven code-review system.
- new search including changed files, commit messages, authors
- huge number of git improvements like hook support, DAG
- locking system for repositories
- direct importing repositories from svn urls
I would like to thank all contributors and testers who helped
making RhodeCode even better.
Here is the full changelog for this release
- new codereview system
- email map, allowing users to have multiple email addresses mapped into
- improved git-hook system. Now all actions for git are logged into journal
including pushed revisions, user and IP address
- changed setup-app into setup-rhodecode and added default options to it.
- new git repos are created as bare now by default
- #464 added links to groups in permission box
- #465 mentions autocomplete inside comments boxes
- #469 added --update-only option to whoosh to re-index only given list
of repos in index
- rhodecode-api CLI client
- new git http protocol replaced buggy dulwich implementation.
Now based on pygrack & gitweb
- Improved RSS/ATOM feeds. Discoverable by browsers using proper headers, and
reformated based on user suggestions. Additional rss/atom feeds for user
- various i18n improvements
- #478 permissions overview for admin in user edit view
- File view now displays small gravatars off all authors of given file
- Implemented landing revisions. Each repository will get landing_rev attribute
that defines 'default' revision/branch for generating readme files
- Implemented #509, RhodeCode enforces SSL for push/pulling if requested at
earliest possible call.
- Import remote svn repositories to mercurial using hgsubversion.
- Fixed #508 RhodeCode now has a option to explicitly set forking permissions
- RhodeCode can use alternative server for generating avatar icons
- implemented repositories locking. Pull locks, push unlocks. Also can be done
via API calls
- #538 form for permissions can handle multiple users at once
- full text search now works also for commit messages
- improved translations
- fixes issue #455 Creating an archive generates an exception on Windows
- fixes #448 Download ZIP archive keeps file in /tmp open and results
in out of disk space
- fixes issue #454 Search results under Windows include proceeding
- fixed issue #450. Rhodecode no longer will crash when bad revision is
present in journal data.
- fix for issue #417, git execution was broken on windows for certain
- fixed #413. Don't disable .git directory for bare repos on deleting
- fixed issue #459. Changed the way of obtaining logger in reindex task.
- fixed #453 added ID field in whoosh SCHEMA that solves the issue of
reindexing modified files
- fixed #481 rhodecode emails are sent without Date header
- fixed #458 wrong count when no repos are present
- fixed issue #492 missing No newline at end of file test at the end of
new chunk in html diff