I'm happy to announce the release of RhodeCode 1.4.1!
This release includes few new functions and several bugfixes.
Most important new feature is setting recursive permission on
repositories groups. There are few improvements to pull-requests
system, and fixes for issues reported by users.
See full changelog for details
Here is the full changelog for this release
- always put a comment about code-review status change even if user send
- modified_on column saves repository update and it's going to be used
later for light version of main page ref #500
- pull request notifications send much nicer emails with details about pull
- #551 show breadcrumbs in summary view for repositories inside a group
- fixed migrations of permissions that can lead to inconsistency.
Some users sent feedback that after upgrading from older versions issues
with updating default permissions occurred. RhodeCode detects that now and
resets default user permission to initial state if there is a need for that.
Also forces users to set the default value for new forking permission.
- #535 improved apache wsgi example configuration in docs
- fixes #550 mercurial repositories comparision failed when origin repo had
additional not-common changesets
- fixed status of code-review in preview windows of pull request
- git forks were not initialized at bare repos
- fixes #555 fixes issues with comparing non-related repositories
- fixes #557 follower counter always counts up
- fixed issue #560 require push ssl checkbox wasn't shown when option was
- fixed #559
- fixed issue #559 fixed bug in routing that mapped repo names with <name>_<num> in name as
if it was a request to url by repository ID