I'm happy to announce the release of RhodeCode 1.4.3!
Important bug was fixed in this release, that in some cases caused that owner of
repository had been given lower permissions assigned to him explicitly in users group.
Ending up with not being able to edit his own repository.
This release also allows to specify multiple patterns for linking to
more than one issue tracker or wiki system.
See full changelog for details
Here is the full changelog for this release
- #558 Added config file to hooks extra data
- bumped mercurial version to 2.3.1
- #518 added possibility of specifying multiple patterns for issues
- update codemirror to latest version
- fixed #570 explicit users group permissions can overwrite owner permissions
- fixed #578 set proper PATH with current Python for Git
hooks to execute within same Python as RhodeCode
- fixed issue with Git bare repos that ends with .git in name