I'm happy to announce the release of RhodeCode 1.2.2 !
Downloads at: http://pypi.python.org/pypi#downloads Demo at: http://demo.rhodecode.org Sources at: https://secure.rhodecode.org
This release introduces new feature which is access to repository groups by urls. Other than that it solves a lot of windows issues, as well as reported issues with repository groups,installation and time problems of commits.
Here is the full changelog for this release
- #226 repo groups are available by path instead of numerical id
- #259 Groups with the same name but with different parent group
- #260 Put repo in group, then move group to another group -> repo becomes unavailable
- #258 RhodeCode 1.2 assumes egg folder is writable (lockfiles problems)
- #265 ldap save fails sometimes on converting attributes to booleans, added getter and setter into model that will prevent from this on db model level
- fixed problems with timestamps issues #251 and #213
- fixes #266 Rhodecode allows to create repo with the same name and in the same parent as group
- fixes #245 Rescan of the repositories on Windows
- fixes #248 cannot edit repos inside a group on windows
- fixes #219 forking problems on windows
RhodeCode is a Pylons framework based Mercurial repository browser/management tool with a built in push/pull server and full text search. It works on http/https and has a built in permission/authentication system with the ability to authenticate via LDAP or AD.
RhodeCode is similar in some respects to github or bitbucket_, however RhodeCode can be run as standalone hosted application on your own server. It is open source and donation ware and focuses more on providing a customized, self administered interface for Mercurial(and soon GIT) repositories. RhodeCode is powered by a vcs_ library that Lukasz Balcerzak and I created to handle multiple different version control systems.