I'm happy to announce the release of RhodeCode 1.3.6!
Small bugfix release fixing bugs found in previous version.
Here is the full changelog for this release
- chinese traditional translation
- changed setup-app into setup-rhodecode and added arguments for auto-setup mode that doesn't need user interaction
- fixed no scm found warning
- fixed __future__ import error on rcextensions
- made simplejson required lib for speedup on JSON encoding
- fixes #449 bad regex could get more than revisions from parsing history
- don't clear DB session when CELERY_EAGER is turned ON